Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A NEW ERA AND WELCOME HOME!


In January after twenty years, I parted company with my old literary agent and found new representation with Marcy Posner at Folio Literary Management in New York City. Marcy is one of the most experienced, highly respected, and well-liked agents in the business. She has always been a fan of my work and I am delighted to have her in my corner.
It has been at her urging that over the last several months I've established a social media presence via Facebook, this Blog, and on the Goodreads and Amazon authors pages. Soon, I'll have an author page on LibraryThing as well. Who knows what's next?
For me it has truly become a new era in my career as a writer and it's not over yet. Just last week, W.W. Norton & Company, a major New York publishing firm, made an offer for my next Kevin Kerney novel, which we have verbally accepted. When I stopped in at the corporate offices to meet with my new editor, Amy Cherry, Vice President & Senior Editor, the first thing she said to me was "welcome home," for it was over twenty years ago in April 1996, that Norton released my debut novel, Tularosa, followed by Mexican Hat in 1997.
It was a happy homecoming for me and for my Kevin Kerney crime series, with Amy's warm 
welcome soon enthusiastically echoed by William Rusin, Vice President & Director of Sales and Marketing. I couldn't be more pleased. Sometimes you can go home again. Stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. This substance is defended paying little respect to everyone's thought. In what limit would I have the capacity to find more?
    Interior decorators Westfield NJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why YouTube movies are shared everywhere? I think one motive is that these are trouble-free to obtain embed code and paste that code anyplace you would like.
    We Buy houses and lots Cincinnati

    ReplyDelete
  3. In what limit would I have the capacity to find more?



    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete